Strictly No Agencies
Can you make a difference in a business with its eyes set on success?
We’re aspiring for the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For.
Join us on our journey and get in touch.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading Microsoft Gold Partner and receive on-going training, a competitive salary and the chance to work as part of an award-winning team.
Kamarin is looking for an enthusiastic and highly skilled IT Field Service Engineer who is organised, trustworthy, reliable and passionate about making a difference within our organisation and to our customers.
In this role, you’ll be an integral part of our IT service team, effectively and efficiently dealing with IT issues, while maintaining our industry-leading SLA and delivering excellent customer service.
IT Field Service Engineer
The successful candidate will work closely with our customers in and around the Peterborough area, as well as our own in-house support team, to ensure that our customers’ IT issues and queries are resolved thoroughly and efficiently at all times.
Within this role core responsibilities will be:
- Attending customer sites to resolve IT issues.
- Working closely with the IT Helpdesk Team to feedback on support calls and ongoing issues.
- Liaising with and updating customers with the progress and resolution of issues.
- Updating our internal helpdesk software with accurate notes on each support call.
- Developing your own skills and knowledge with your personal development plan.
- Contributing in team meetings each month.
Knowledge & Experience (Required)
To be our successful IT Field Services Engineer, you will possess the following:
- A huge passion for IT and technology.
- Experience in a similar IT support role.
- Excellent knowledge of IT products, including; Microsoft Windows Server, Core Infrastructure Server Hardware, Virtualisation, Exchange/Office 365, Azure, Security Solutions (Anti-Virus, Firewalls etc.), Switches/Routers and Backup technology.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- At least 2x Microsoft (or equivalent) qualifications.
Working for Kamarin
We believe our people are our most valuable asset, and as we strive to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK. As an employer, Kamarin will provide everything possible to keep you motivated and ensure you enjoy your working life.
We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- 28-days annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Bi-Annual Staff Appreciation Parties
- 50% Funded Social Events
- Lots of opportunities to support our House Charity
- Instant rewards
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Closing Date: Thursday 29th November.
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward-thinking business who strives to achieve excellence in everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
As one of the country’s leading IT and Business Software providers, you will be joining a business full of challenges and opportunities. Our core products include IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Accounts Software, EPOS and Telecoms. Over the past 25 years, we have been delivering excellent solutions and services to our 600 (and counting) customers, and now we are looking for someone else to join the team and help!
We are an ambitious company striving to be excellent in everything we do and we take the personal development of our team very seriously. In fact, it’s at the core of our whole strategy, so you will be given the chance to grow and develop through a personal development and coaching plan. We also believe in rewarding our staff for all of their hard work. This means 25 days holiday (plus the Christmas break off), pension scheme, vouchers on your birthday, time off to support local charities and a performance-related profit share. If you think Kamarin sounds like the sort of company you’d like to work for, then we’d love to hear from you.