Strictly No Agencies
Would you like a career with a growing EPOS company supporting the visitor attraction industry? An opportunity has arisen at Kamarin Computers to join our growing team.
We specialise in visitor attraction EPOS software. In 2019, we were awarded Peterborough SME of the year and have a number of the UK’s largest tourist attractions on our customer list.
Due to rapid expansion we are now looking for a EPOS Sales Consultant to expand the reach of their sales solutions, and specialise in providing software to the visitor attraction industry.
You will be involved in the following:
- Contribute to the continued growth of the Company’s sales turnover and profits by selling our EPOS solution
- Managing the achievement of personal sales targets
- Development of effective sales plans
- Generate new business, including tele-canvasing, networking, social media etc
- Attend pre-sales scoping and demonstration days
- Propose and present solutions, and provide responses to tender documents
- Work alongside the Board of Directors in developing a new business and growth strategy
- Previous track record in a similar sales role with experience selling EPOS is advantageous
- Experience and knowledge in providing software to the visitor attraction industry is advantageous but not essential
- Having a technical background in either area with the view of applying the knowledge in a sales capacity will be considered
- Experience in the SME accounts software market is advantageous
- Have a positive attitude to your work
- Be excellent at networking, with heaps of energy and initiative!
We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working options
- A pro-active team of staff who organise regular social events and sporting activities
- Free fruit in the office every week
- A friendly environment across the whole office
- Monthly 1-2-1’s to discuss you and your job role
- Charity activities to raise money for staff selected causes
- Support and guidance from your very first day
Working for Kamarin
As a company, we believe our most valuable asset is our people, so we’re passionate about investing in our emlpoyees’ development and well-being. This is why we are working towards being named a Sunday Times’ Top 100 Small Companies To Work For, and we recently made the shortlist for Best Place To Work in IT and the UK IT Industry Awards.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 31st March 2020.
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward-thinking business who strives to achieve excellence in everything we do, going the extra mile for both our customers and staff.
As one of the country’s leading IT and Business Software providers, you will be joining a business full of challenges and opportunities. Our core products include IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Accounts Software, EPOS and Telecoms. Over the past 40-years, we have been delivering excellent solutions and services to our 600 (and counting) customers, and now we are looking for someone else to join the team and help!