Can you make a difference in a business with it’s eyes set on success? We’re aspiring for the Times Top 100 Companies – so what can you contribute? Join us on our journey and get in touch.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, well established business and progress your career. Specialising in EPOS and Integrated Business Systems and the highest level of customer service, Kamarin are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable EPOS Project Manager who is organised, trustworthy, reliable and passionate about making a difference within our organisation.
EPOS Project Manager
In this role you’ll be an integral part of our EPOS team, incorporating customer liaison, project management and implementations. Responsible for the complete EPOS project management life cycle to new and existing customers, you’ll be involved in everything from systems design and pre-sales to sign-off and go-live. The successful candidate will have the ability to truly understand what the customer is trying to achieve and help build a solution to facilitate it.
Within this role some of the key things you will be responsible for are:
- Sales & Pre-Sales Assistance
- Scoping & Customer Consultation
- Site Surveys, Project Liaison & Project Management
- Product Training & Consultancy
- Data Manipulation & Testing
- Complete Installation, Setup, Smooth & Seamless Changeover
- Support Assistance
- Being truly knowledgeable and commercially aware of your product specialism
- Giving the best customer service possible
Qualifications & Experience
- EPOS Software Knowledge & Experience (Required)
- AAT Level 2 Qualification or above (Desirable)
- Business / Account Software Implementation Qualified (Desirable, Sage, Pegasus etc.)
- Strong IT Skills
- At least 1 years experience in Project Management
- Project Management accreditation
- Excellent Customer Service
- Excellent Customer Experience
- Company Vision and Goals are communicated and maintained
- Team & customer communication
- Meet operational targets for response, resolution and updates
- Data population and maintenance
Working for Kamarin Computers
We believe our people are our most valuable asset and as we strive to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK, we will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and help you enjoy your working life.
We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- 28-days’ annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Bi-Annual Staff Appreciation Parties
- 50% Funded Social Events
- Lots of opportunities to support our House Charity
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward thinking business who strives to achieve excellence is everything we do, going the extra mile for both customers and staff.
As one of the country’s leading IT and Business Software providers, you will be joining a business full of challenges and opportunity. Our core products include IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Accounts Software, EPOS and Telecoms. Over the past 25 years we have been delivering excellent solutions and service to our 600 (and counting) customers, and now we are looking for someone else to join the team and help!
We are an ambitious company striving to be excellent in everything we do and we take the personal development of our team very seriously. In fact, it’s at the core of our whole strategy, so you will be given the chance to grow and develop through a personal development and coaching plan. We also believe in rewarding our staff for all of their hard work. This means 25 day’s holiday (plus the Christmas break off), pension scheme, cake on your birthday, time off to support local charities and a performance related profit share. If you think Kamarin sounds like the sort of company you’d like to work for, then we’d love to hear from you.