Strictly No Agencies
Have you recently graduated, or are due to, with IT or Software related degree?
Are you looking for your first big break in the technology industry?
A rare opportunity has arisen at Kamarin Computers for a graduate to undertake training as a Software Quality Assurance Tester.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading Microsoft Gold Partner and receive on-going training, a competitive salary and the chance to work as part of an award-winning team.
Graduate/Trainee Software QA Tester
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of software testing (functional, user acceptance, regression and performance) primarily for accounts software and EPOS solutions. Further responsibility will include assisting the EPOS support team with customer support calls which will further develop your underpinning product knowledge.
- A passion for a career within IT.
- Positive, dedicated, can-do attitude and be able to work well in a team.
- Earn the respect of our customers by delivering outstanding service.
- Be able to manage own workload and work to deadlines.
- Be able to communicate at all levels within the business and with external customers and suppliers.
- Determination to succeed.
- Eager to learn new skills within a fast-moving environment.
Candidates must have a right to work within the United Kingdom and have a full, valid car licence to drive in the UK.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- A-Levels in IT or Software Development will be considered.
Working for Kamarin
As a company, we believe our most valuable asset is our people, so we’re passionate about investing in our emlpoyees’ development and well-being. This is why we are working towards being named a Sunday Times’ Top 100 Small Companies To Work For, and we recently made the shortlist for Best Place To Work in IT and the UK IT Industry Awards.
We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Flexible working options.
- A pro-active team of staff who organise regular social events and sporting activities.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- A friendly environment across the whole office.
- Regular team meetings to discuss performance.
- Monthly 1-2-1s to discuss you and your job role.
- Charity activities to raise money for staff selected causes.
- Support and guidance from your very first day!
Closing Date: Tuesday, 31st December 2019.
Company Ethos & Values
‘Best today. Better tomorrow.’ is our mission. We’re a passionate, trustworthy, forward-thinking business who strives to achieve excellence in everything we do, going the extra mile for both our customers and staff.
As one of the country’s leading IT and Business Software providers, you will be joining a business full of challenges and opportunities. Our core products include IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Accounts Software, EPOS and Telecoms. Over the past 40-years, we have been delivering excellent solutions and services to our 600 (and counting) customers, and now we are looking for someone else to join the team and help!