As part of our productivity series of webinars, join our software development partners Draycir on the 31st March 2020 to get an overview of their paperless office solutions.
About The Webinar:
Gain insight into how Draycir's solutions can help you work more efficiently, saving your business money and time.
With the world changing and businesses facing new challenges we all need to be as efficient as possible. Our partner Draycir would like to give you an insight into how their solutions can help you work more efficiently saving you and your business time and money.
With many of us working from home, its more important now than ever for everyone to be able to access documents remotely - safely and securely. Spindle Document Management does exactly that. In this webinar we will demonstrate how document can be accessed by employee's within the organisation, even when working from home.
We will also demonstrate how purchase invoices can be automated, eliminating the need for manual data entry using purchase invoice recognition.
We will show tools to assist you have greater control of debtor, improve your cash-flow and free up working capital using Credit Hound.
- Saving time & money through working more efficiently.
- An overview of Spindle Document Manager.
- Invoice automation with Purchase Invoice Recognition.
- How to get greater control over Debtors with Credit Hound.
About Kamarin Computers
We are a service company, and our customers are paramount to us.
When you’re a customer of Kamarin Computers you’re doing more than just buying a product or service – you are receiving a 100% guarantee of on-going, dedicated support. We invest in our teams to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. We understand the importance relationships as it enables us to better support our customers’ individual requirements.
- All of our Software Support Team are AAT accredited.
- Services Level Agreement – 1-hour response time & 8-hour fix time.
- Software Business Partners – We are accredited resellers and trainers on all of our core software that we provide. The software vendors endorse our service and knowledge of their products.
- On-going support by an account manager who is specialised in providing continuous installation support.
- Award-Winning Customer Service
- 99% Customer Satisfaction
- 97% Customer Retention
By Training We’re All Gaining
Best Today, Better Tomorrow is our company mission statement, and this continues through all of our customer support services. This is vital to us as a business as it allows us to evaluate the understanding of our customers and their requirements so we grow together.
If you’d like to see any additional webinars that you think would really help you, please get in touch.