Can I Use Microsoft Teams As A Phone System? – Yes! Meet Microsoft 365 Business Voice…
About The Webinar:
A huge number of businesses have embraced the use of Microsoft Teams recently and it has become the centrepiece of communication for many home workers, reducing the need for phone calls and, ultimately, working as an internal phone system.
But many have asked the question, “Can it be used as a full phone system for both internal and external calls?”
The answer is, yes it can!
In this webinar we'll introduce you to the core functionality of Microsoft 365 Business Voice and talk you through the process needed to use it as your primary business phone system.
- Intro to the Microsoft 365 Business Voice interface and software.
- How it works with Microsoft Teams.
- How you can roll it out across your organisation, and what options are available to you.
- Open Q&A session.
About Kamarin Computers
We are a service company, and our customers are paramount to us.
When you’re a customer of Kamarin Computers you’re doing more than just buying a product or service – you are receiving a 100% guarantee of on-going, dedicated support. We invest in our teams to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. We understand the importance relationships as it enables us to better support our customers’ individual requirements.
- All of our Software Support Team are AAT accredited.
- Services Level Agreement – 1-hour response time & 8-hour fix time.
- Software Business Partners – We are accredited resellers and trainers on all of our core software that we provide. The software vendors endorse our service and knowledge of their products.
- On-going support by an account manager who is specialised in providing continuous installation support.
- Award-Winning Customer Service
- 99% Customer Satisfaction
- 97% Customer Retention
By Training We’re All Gaining
Best Today, Better Tomorrow is our company mission statement, and this continues through all of our customer support services. This is vital to us as a business as it allows us to evaluate the understanding of our customers and their requirements so we grow together.
If you’d like to see any additional webinars that you think would really help you, please get in touch.