In this session we’ll offer advice and guidance on how improve cash flow in your business by understanding where it is, how to get more of it and how to report on it.
About The Webinar:
Most business leaders understand the importance of maintaining a healthy cash flow in their business. However, when the bank balance of forecasts indicate a potential problem on the horizon, it’s not always obvious how best to improve the situation.
This webinar identifies the areas of your business to focus on if you want to start improving cash flow during this uncertain time.
- Identifying where your cash is right now
- Sales invoicing – accurate & on time
- Credit control – proactive & professional
- Stock control – a stockroom full of cash?
- Overheads – plug the leaks in your cashflow
- Financing your business – loans, leasing & factoring
About Kamarin Computers
We are a service company, and our customers are paramount to us.
When you’re a customer of Kamarin Computers you’re doing more than just buying a product or service – you are receiving a 100% guarantee of on-going, dedicated support. We invest in our teams to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. We understand the importance relationships as it enables us to better support our customers’ individual requirements.
- All of our Software Support Team are AAT accredited.
- Services Level Agreement – 1-hour response time & 8-hour fix time.
- Software Business Partners – We are accredited resellers and trainers on all of our core software that we provide. The software vendors endorse our service and knowledge of their products.
- On-going support by an account manager who is specialised in providing continuous installation support.
- Award-Winning Customer Service
- 99% Customer Satisfaction
- 97% Customer Retention
By Training We’re All Gaining
Best Today, Better Tomorrow is our company mission statement, and this continues through all of our customer support services. This is vital to us as a business as it allows us to evaluate the understanding of our customers and their requirements so we grow together.
If you’d like to see any additional webinars that you think would really help you, please get in touch.