In this session we’ll offer security advice and tips on how to make sure your Exchequer accounting software is kept safe from hackers.
About The Webinar:
As security is and will continue to be an important topic, in this webinar we will be covering the importance of understanding your product security and available reports as well as our recommendations for system maintenance and top tips.
- User security & permissions
- Audit log availability and the importance of tracking key changes
- Recommendations for data backups & storage
- Top tips for data & system maintenance
About Kamarin Computers
We are a service company, and our customers are paramount to us.
When you’re a customer of Kamarin Computers you’re doing more than just buying a product or service – you are receiving a 100% guarantee of on-going, dedicated support. We invest in our teams to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. We understand the importance relationships as it enables us to better support our customers’ individual requirements.
- All of our Software Support Team are AAT accredited.
- Services Level Agreement – 1-hour response time & 8-hour fix time.
- Software Business Partners – We are accredited resellers and trainers on all of our core software that we provide. The software vendors endorse our service and knowledge of their products.
- On-going support by an account manager who is specialised in providing continuous installation support.
- Award-Winning Customer Service
- 99% Customer Satisfaction
- 97% Customer Retention
By Training We’re All Gaining
Best Today, Better Tomorrow is our company mission statement, and this continues through all of our customer support services. This is vital to us as a business as it allows us to evaluate the understanding of our customers and their requirements so we grow together.
If you’d like to see any additional webinars that you think would really help you, please get in touch.