As part of our productivity series of webinars, join us as we show an overview of our newest addition to our product portfolio on the 2nd April 2020.
About The Webinar:
Advanced Business Cloud Essentials Specialist, Steph Pogson, will discuss the right-first-time solution evolving the manufacturing industry.
Easy Steps To Centralising Manufacturing Business Management
Discover the endless benefits to manufacturing companies who want to increase efficiency without an increase in expense, allowing you to meet customer expectations without constant fire fighting. This webinar will introduce you to technology that grows with you. Offering a cloud based solution ideal for multi-site companies who want to be able to pull, compare and report on their data in real time.
Our easy steps webinar will explain how this technology can work for your business.
- An overview of the new cloud-based manufacturing management software.
- Discussion of MRP in 2020.
- Application and benefits.
- How to prepare and move to the cloud for your manufacturing business.
About Kamarin Computers
We are a service company, and our customers are paramount to us.
When you’re a customer of Kamarin Computers you’re doing more than just buying a product or service – you are receiving a 100% guarantee of on-going, dedicated support. We invest in our teams to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. We understand the importance relationships as it enables us to better support our customers’ individual requirements.
- All of our Software Support Team are AAT accredited.
- Services Level Agreement – 1-hour response time & 8-hour fix time.
- Software Business Partners – We are accredited resellers and trainers on all of our core software that we provide. The software vendors endorse our service and knowledge of their products.
- On-going support by an account manager who is specialised in providing continuous installation support.
- Award-Winning Customer Service
- 99% Customer Satisfaction
- 97% Customer Retention
By Training We’re All Gaining
Best Today, Better Tomorrow is our company mission statement, and this continues through all of our customer support services. This is vital to us as a business as it allows us to evaluate the understanding of our customers and their requirements so we grow together.
If you’d like to see any additional webinars that you think would really help you, please get in touch.