As part of our productivity series of webinars, join our software development partners Document Loigistix on the 2nd April 2020 to get an overview of their document management solution.
About The Webinar:
Document management specialists, Document Logistix, will share with us an insight into their document management solution to help to eliminate the use of paper, improve records management and automate business processes.
This document management is a scalable solution managing all types of documents, paper and digital across a range of devices.
- Automated document capture.
- Document retrieval from Exchequer (or other finance systems).
- Data retention & redaction
- Workflow for document approval.
- Working from home - remote access to documents
About Kamarin Computers
We are a service company, and our customers are paramount to us.
When you’re a customer of Kamarin Computers you’re doing more than just buying a product or service – you are receiving a 100% guarantee of on-going, dedicated support. We invest in our teams to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. We understand the importance relationships as it enables us to better support our customers’ individual requirements.
- All of our Software Support Team are AAT accredited.
- Services Level Agreement – 1-hour response time & 8-hour fix time.
- Software Business Partners – We are accredited resellers and trainers on all of our core software that we provide. The software vendors endorse our service and knowledge of their products.
- On-going support by an account manager who is specialised in providing continuous installation support.
- Award-Winning Customer Service
- 99% Customer Satisfaction
- 97% Customer Retention
By Training We’re All Gaining
Best Today, Better Tomorrow is our company mission statement, and this continues through all of our customer support services. This is vital to us as a business as it allows us to evaluate the understanding of our customers and their requirements so we grow together.
If you’d like to see any additional webinars that you think would really help you, please get in touch.