As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we pride ourselves on offering a premium level of support and are now looking to add another exceptional Implementation Consultant to our team with this role.
As well as working in a challenging and rewarding position within the company, you will be provided with an excellent salary package, training and development support as well as being part of our aim to reach The Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For.
Within this role some of the key things you will be responsible for are:
- Delivering Microsoft Dynamics Business Central 365 solutions into businesses throughout the UK:
- Project Management of projects
- Process mapping
- Configuration & setup of financials
- Delivery industry leading training
- Champion Microsoft Business cloud solutions
- Pre-sales demonstrations
- Working within our current Software Solutions team
- Developing your own skills and knowledge with your personal development plan.
- Contributing to the team and the business
Knowledge & Experience (Required)
To be a successful Cloud Software Implementation consultant you will possess the following:
- A huge passion for technology.
- Experience in a similar Software Project Consultant or Support role
- AAT Level 4 or high accounts qualifications
- Experience of implementing or supporting other financial software solutions e.g. Sage 200, Pegasus, Exchequer, Dynamics etc.
- Been involved in the rollout/s of an ERP/Finance system with a business you have worked in or with
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent training manner
Working for Kamarin Computers
We believe our people are our most valuable asset, so we’re striving to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK. Kamarin Computers will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and ensure you enjoy your working life.
- 28-days’ annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Bi-Annual Staff Appreciation Parties
- Funded Social Events
- Lots of opportunities to support our House Charities
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please email Tony Pearson on email@example.com with your CV.