Within this role some of the key things you will be responsible for are:
- Attending customer sites to resolve IT issues.
- Working closely with the IT support desk to feedback on support calls and ongoing issues.
- Liaising with and updating customers with the progress and resolution of issues.
- Updating our internal helpdesk software with accurate notes on each support call.
- Developing your own skills and knowledge with your personal development plan.
- Contributing in team meetings each month.
Knowledge & Experience (Required)
To be our successful IT Field Services Engineer you will possess the following:
- A huge passion for IT and technology.
- Experience in a similar IT support role is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of IT products including Microsoft Windows Server, Core Infrastructure Server Hardware, Virtualisation, Exchange/Office 365, Azure, Security Solutions (Anti-Virus, Firewalls etc.), Switches/Routers and Backup technology.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- At least 2x Microsoft (or equivalent) qualifications.
Working for Kamarin Computers
We believe our people are our most valuable asset, so we’re striving to be one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK. Kamarin Computers will provide everything we can to keep you motivated and ensure you enjoy your working life.
- We offer great benefits for this role, including:
- 28-days’ annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Bi-Annual Staff Appreciation Parties
- 50% Funded Social Events
- Lots of opportunities to support our House Charity
- Staff discount scheme, and more!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please email Rachelle Gray on email@example.com with your CV.