KC Stock Manager
Advanced Stock Management for Pegasus Opera II
KC Stock Manager provides users with the ability to manage their stock processes efficiently and accurately through the use of handheld scanners.
- Perform stock takes - Stock takes can be performed whilst allowing processing within the account system to continue unaffected.
- Raise purchase orders – users can scan products on the shop floor and enter quantities which a purchase order will be created for in your accounts software
- Receive goods – users can record details of items and quantities received on the handheld terminal which will then link through to your accounts software and populate the details of the goods received.
- Write off stock will provides users with the ability to post stock adjustments via the handheld terminal – this is ideal for companies that hold stock in conjunction with a use or sell by date.
- Perform price audits – this provides users with the ability to check self edge labels to prices currently shown in your accounts package.
- Move stock between locations – details of items that have been moved between locations can be recorded on to the handheld devices, this information is then posted as a stock adjustment into your accounts package.
- Print shelf edge labels – configurable for each for each installation, shelf edge labels can be produced to display the appropriate barcode.