KC Fixed Assets
Fixed Asset Management for Pegasus Opera II
Fully integrated into Pegasus Opera II with the Opera II look and feel this feature rich, yet simple to install and use Fixed Asset system leads the way in Fixed Asset Management Software.
Configuration of the Fixed Asset general settings is very quick and easy. Fixed Asset
users are defined and assigned appropriate security rights. When adding, editing or
viewing assets, the asset information is split across multiple tabs to allow for easier
finding and viewing of information.
- Links to Nominal Ledger and Purchase Ledger.
- Assets grouped by categories.
- Disposal of Assets.
- Pegasus look and feel.
- Re-valuation of assets.
- User definable or automatic numbering of assets.
- Opening Balances.
- Facility to record supplier, vehicle and finance information.
- Five user definable fields per category.
- Image attachment per asset.
- Quick asset history view.
The following information can be held against an asset:
- Details relating to the depreciation method etc and also relating to the Nominal Ledger posting accounts in Opera.
- Details relating to any finance / leasing can be held against each asset for your reference.
- The 5 user defined fields created against the category for this asset.
- A note pad allows you to keep notes against the asset.
- An image can also be attached to the asset to show a visual representation of the asset.
- All transactions that have taken place against this asset.
If an asset is generated from either a Pegasus Purchase invoice or nominal journal, then the original details can be viewed from within the Fixed Asset register. Once all the required details have been entered against an asset, then and only then can the asset be activated and be ready for use in the register.
Finance information can be held against each asset, allowing the recording of finance company, bank payment details, payment values and start/end dates for finance. A variety of reports are available including : Asset Information, Audit Trail, Disposal Report, Depreciation Report and Depreciation Forecast Report.