KC Bill Of Materials
Advanced Parts List Maintenance for Pegasus Opera II
Build and maintain parts lists that can be from as simple as you want to comlpex multi-level (up to 99) assemblies with a full set of reports for all your needs
- Assembly Structures to 99 levels.
- Support for Phantom Assemblies.
- Components, Labour, Materials and Overhead Costings.
- Component Effectively Dates.
- Key Component Indicator for trial kitting.
- Receive Goods and De-kit Transaction Processing.
- Cost Build-up Routine - recalculation of assemblies.
- Materials/Labour & Overhead.
- Parts Listings - for single level, indented through all levels or low level summary of components.
- Where used list - for single level, indented through all levels to finished products or top level summary of usage on finished products.
- Kitting List - produced for picking purposes.
- Trial Kitting - assessment of effect on stock to build a number of assemblies.
- Sales Order and Quotations Trial Kitting.
- Sales Order Explosion - the selected Sales Order is placed in a window to allow the user to then manually refine the selected data, by simply ticking, should the need arise.
- Optional facility to allow the allocation of assembly component parts, when the assembly is added as a Sales Order detail line in the Pegasus Sales Order Processing module. This will also extend to the issue of these components at the delivery note, or invoice phrase.
- This facility can also be used without the need to allocate first, in other words it can simply issue the assembly components at the point of delivery note or invoice.